Checkout the latest Vitria mentions in the following Gartner reports:
- Hype Cycle for Business Process Management, 2011 - This Hype Cycle shows that business process management is a core discipline for business success, continues to deliver significant tangible benefits, and is here to stay.
- Hype Cycle for Utility Industry Operational Technologies, 2011 - Energy and utility organizations can use this Hype Cycle to explore technology options for adding Operational Intelligence to their business processes.
- Hype Cycle for Smart Grid Technologies, 2011 - This Hype Cycle outlines diverse technologies that enable energy-provisioning transformation.
- Hype Cycle for Application Architecture, 2011 - This Hype Cycle explains the evolution of application architectural styles and design practices.
- Hype Cycle for Governance, Risk and Compliance Technologies, 2011 - This Hype Cycle highlights a more business-oriented risk management approach.
- Hype Cycle for Data Management, 2011 - Use this Hype Cycle to understand and seize opportunities arising from established and emerging data management capabilities.